In addition to the scenic views and the wildlife habitats they maintain, farms are an integral part of our community and economic base. Our goal is to promote farming that puts people, animals, and the environment first, and to help make responsible farming a financially sustainable way of life.
We are happy to donate any or all of the following services:
- Brand Strategy - Analyzing market trends, your category, target audience, discovering areas of opportunity, and positioning your brand in a way that gives you a competitive advantage and expresses your unique brand attributes. >> Typical timeline is 4-6 weeks.
- Brand Identity - Developing your logo, color scheme, fonts, and the overall look and feel that will be at the core of your brand. >> Typical timeline is 3-4 weeks, runs concurrent to Package Design Phase.
- Package Design - Designing the graphics that will go on your bottle, box, bag, or whatever holds your products at the point of purchase. >> Typical timeline is 3-4 weeks.
We provide the design and deliverable files to send to print however, we do not cover the cost of printing or production. We do not cover the additional costs of naming, photography, copywriting, and other 3rd party vendors. If it is determined that you need these services, we are happy to refer you to qualified or experienced vendors and help you price out the most cost effective options.
Farmers, artisans and other agricultural-related businesses who...
- ...are making commercially viable products, which may include but is not limited to food, beverage, spirits, cosmetics, textiles, candles or other products made from the region's natural resources
- ...are located in Sonoma, Marin, or Napa Counties
- ...have a product to launch within 9 months from January 15th, 2019
- ...are committed to sustainable farming practices
- ...have budgets to print/create the final products
- ...are comfortable having the design process and results documented to share with the community and as a case study for future applicants
We deeply value sustainable business practices and encourage lessening our impact on the environment. We want to work with other businesses and organizations who share these values. Pro bono services will be considered to those who share how they protect the environment during all phases of product development including growing, production, printing, sales, and disposal.