Click the button above to download the Word Document application and email or mail it to us. All information gathered in the application will be kept strictly confidential.
Please send all documents and any supporting attachments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 3835 Cypress Drive, Suite 207, Petaluma, CA 94954. Applications must be postmarked by January 15th, 2019.
Questions can be directed to Emma Williams / email@example.com / 415-248-0061.
From start to finish, we will be with you every step of the way!
- Apply by mailing/emailing application and other documents by January 15th, 2019.
- Your application will be reviewed by the Review Committee.
- You will hear from us regarding our decision by February 15th, 2019.
- If you are awarded our pro bono services, we will set up a Site Visit to meet you and your team. The Service Grant is contingent on this visit and the ideal outcome is the signing of the Service Grant Agreement, outlining the terms and conditions of the project.
- Following the Site Visit, a Project Proposal will be created outlining the design process and timeline for your specific needs. This officially kicks off the project start.
- Once all revisions have been completed (the number of revisions will be specified in your Project Proposal) and the design has been finalized, the final print-ready files will be delivered to you and your printer.
- We will communicate with your printer and will review the printers proofs with you.
- We will follow up with you 3 months after the completion to see how the project has impacted your business.
- We welcome an ongoing relationship and will share in the excitement of your product launch!